Monday, January 12, 2009

World of Warcraft Zygor 1-80 in game leveling guide




I have been playing World of Warcraft for a couple of years now and I can never seem to stay focused on leveling. Like you and so many other people I tried leveling guides, well let me just say I hate them, you have to minimize WoW to see what to do next, these guides never give enough information on where you need to go and you end up running around for hours sometimes trying to figure it out, which needless to say, is not very fun. In this article I will give you an in-depth review on Zygor's 1-80 in game leveling guide, this guide is amazing I love it, when I bought this add-on I was kind of skeptical but after just a few minutes of playing with it I was glad I purchased it. Zygor's 1-80 guide is so easy to use you just put it into your add-on folder and your off, the guide is in game so you don't have to minimize ever!

How it works: Zygor's guide is a step by step guide, it tells you what quest to accept and points you in the right direction with an arrow and puts a dot on your map, after you accept the quest your guide will auto update and inform you what to do next.

This program is seem less unlike other add-ons it never breaks and I play for up to 12 or more hours sometimes. Zygor's guide comes in alliance or horde and is perfect for anyone who wants to level fast and efficient.

Price: This product is a little pricey at 50 bucks but trust me it's well worth it when you consider paying for power leveling which can and will get you banned and not to mention it will save a lot of time.

I highly recommend this product to any one and every one who is in need of a fast way to level.

If you want to purchase Zygor's 1-80 in game leveling guide you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment